Interested & eligible candidates may apply through Online Application From by filling all required correctly & carefully. After successful submission of Online Application Form take a print out for future use.
Before Online Application Form candidates must have a valid and active E-mail ID, Scanned copy of your recent Photograph in JPG/JPEG format with white background (min size 10 KB and max size 20 KB) and Signature (Use Black Sketch Pen to Sign min size 5 KB and max size 10 KB) in JPG/JPEG format.
Postal/ Sorting Assistant - 8243 posts
- Qualification : Intermediaten (Must have passed Intermediate by Mar 27, 2014)
- Age : 18 – 27
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Starting Date of Online Application : Feb 26, 2014.
Last Date of Online Application : Mar 27, 2014.
Selection will be based on performance in written test and typing test/ interview.
Final selection will be based on merit list which will be prepared on basis of marks obtained in written test and Skill test / Interview as applicable.
Please see Official Notification For any Further details.
Fee -> Application fees is Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates and Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100 for registration fees & Rs. 400/- for Examination fees) for Gen/ OBC.
- Fees can be paid in form of system generated challan at any Indian Post Office.
|Applicant should have PASSED Examination of 10+2/12th Class as on Closing date of ONLINE REGISTRATION.|
ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria specified in the
detailed Notification/ Advertisement, before you start filling up the
- Interested Candidates firstly apply through Online application Form by correctly & carefully filling all details.
- After fill application form upload scanned photograph & signature and save.
- A system generated Registration No. & Password will be created on completion of registration.
- login Through Registration No. & Password and take print of fees challan.
- Go to any Post office with ePayment facility to Pay the Fee.
- Login & check payment status.
- Print Registration Slip