CIMFR Results 2014 – Project Asst Level II Final Results: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has declared final results for the posts of Project Assistant Level II of Advt No.801/2013. Interview was held on 10-01-2014. Aspirants can check their results at below link…..
Click here for Project Asst Level II Final Results
CIMFR Result 2013 – Project Fellow & Project Asst Level I Final Results: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has released final results for the posts of Project Fellow & Project Assistant Level I. Interview was held on 23-09-2013 for Project Fellow & 04-07-2013 for Project Assistant Level I. Aspirants can check their results at below link…..
Click here for Project Fellow & Project Asst Level I Final Results
CIMFR Result 2013 – Project Fellow Final Results: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has declared final results for the post of Project Fellow. Interview was held on 13-09-2013. Attended candidates can check their results at below link…..
Click here for Project Fellow Final Results
CIMFR Result 2013 – Project Fellows Final Results: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has released the final results for the post of Project Fellow of Advt No.05/2013. Interview was held on 13-09-2013. Aspirants can check their results at below link….
Click here for Project Fellows Final Results
CIMFR Results 2013 – Project Fellows Interview List: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has released interview list for the post of Project Fellow. Interview will be held on 13-09-2013 from 10:00 AM onwards. Aspirants can check their status at below link….
Click here for Project Fellows Interview List
CIMFR Result 2013 – Project Fellows Interview List: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has released interview list for the post of Project Fellow. Interview will be held on 04 & 05-09-2013. Aspirants can check their status at below link….
Click here for Project Fellows Interview List
CIMFR Result 2013 – Project Asst Level I, II Final Results: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has released the final results for the post of Project Assistant Level I & II. Interview was held on 04 & 11-07-2013.Aspirants can check their results at below link….
Click here for Project Asst Level I, II Final Results
CIMFR Result 2013 – Software Support Analyst Final Results: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has released the final results for the post of Software Support Analyst. Data entry test was held on 09-05-2013 and interview was held on 10-05-2013. Attendants can check their results at below link…
Click here for Software Support Analyst Final Results
Subscribe to Current Government Vacancy by Email
Comments
Post a Comment