Pune University Recruitment 2014 – Project Associate-I Posts: Department of Chemistry, University of Pune has delivered notification for the recruitment of Project Associate-I Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 10-02-2014. Other details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Pune University Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Project Associate-I
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 28 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates with M.Sc Physical/ Analytical Chemistry with minimum of 55% & NET/ GATE qualified.
Selection Procedure: Short listed candidates will be intimated by email/ telephone for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible & interested candidates should send in their application with detailed CV, must be highlight the envelope with “Application for the post of ‘Project Associate I’ under the UGC-DAE Collaborative Research Scheme to Dr. Geeta Sharma, Department of Chemistry, University of Pune, on or before 10-02-2014 by post or by email (geetas@chem.unipune.ac.in)
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10-02-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and other information click on the below given link…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Subscribe to Current Government Vacancy by Email
Comments
Post a Comment