CMTI Result 2014 – Office Assistant Trainee Final Results: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) has declared final results for the post of Office Assistant Trainee of Advt No 20/2013. Written Test was held on 07-03-2014. Attended candidates can check their results at below link…
Click here for Office Assistant Trainee Final Results
CMTI Result 2014 – Security Guard Gr I Final Results: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) has announced final results for the post of Security Guard Grade – I of Advt No. 19/2013. Skill test and personal interview was held on 12-02-2014.. Aspirants can check their results at below link…
Click here for Security Guard Gr I Final Results
Click here for Office Assistant Trainee Final Results
CMTI Result 2014 – Security Guard Gr I Final Results: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) has announced final results for the post of Security Guard Grade – I of Advt No. 19/2013. Skill test and personal interview was held on 12-02-2014.. Aspirants can check their results at below link…
Click here for Security Guard Gr I Final Results
Comments
Post a Comment